Teach and use
Getting started with SimHerd
Manuals on how to create your own SimHerd-reports. If you have any questions or need help, don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Main manual: create a report (kött, sensetime, NTM)
- Make another report, but with other Nyckeltal
- Make another report, after you made the first one
- Why does milk yield (often) drop when using beef semen?
Scenario-catalogue: how to specify specific scenarios?
- The economic impact of switching to sand bedding
- Is it profitable with 3 daily milkings?
- Herd expansion?
Tutorials on how to use the dashboard
Log into your own dashboard by using your e-mail address and password
The most important conclusion of the “front page” of the dashboard (Köttrasdoser + Xvik)
Detailed results behind the bar-chart: how many heifers do we have in each scenario?
The results on the dashboard come from your own SimHerd-account: how does that work?
The part of the dashboard that shows the value of SenseHub and reproductive improvements
The part of the dashboard that shows the value of specific bulls
How to make a scenario on your SimHerd account and then look at these simulated results on the dashboard
A-Z manual for making your Beef, NTM og SenseHub analysis